odd insights... things I have recently been finding as I look around...
no liquids in the library except water
ice is slippery and can cause much pain if fallen on
scheduled exams are annoying but convenient, they make you be ready or not
mountains with snow on them look cool when the sun is starting to come up
salt is salty
snow is mostly white except if it touches the ground
it is important to always be ready for the unexpected
finals are final
christmas vacation will be two amazing weeks long
boys are silly when it comes to getting serious
technology is overrated
texting is getting annoying
christmas lights are happy
snow is cold
studying is tiring
pulling cookies in your friends car in an empty parking lot full of fresh fallen snow always lifts your spirits
expectations appear to never be met
friends mess up too
life is what you want it to be
facebook is getting old
Elf is hilarious, if you need to laugh watch it over and over
Naps make everything better
Food is important and can make things happy if you enjoy eating what you are eating
Christmas Trees mean more than you think they do!
I guess that theres lots more odd insights, but those are some of the random things i have seen over the last few days, good and bad, new and old, maybe you'll find something worth reading in this silly post...
4 comments:
I could identify a lot with some of these observations, especially the "snow is cold" and "studying is tiring" ones!
We just saw Elf for the first time last night, and I was in a chocolate-milk mood, so I laughed an awful lot. :D
(Also, Josh rolls his eyes and says that if the BYU policemen get so bored that they won't let you practice snow driving in a campus parking lot at night, go find a stake center parking lot and practice there. Which I thought was an excellent idea.)
"salt is salty"? Brilliant. I know poets who would kill for a line like that.
Wow--you're not supposed to have any liquids in the library but water? Who knew? See...you never stop learning. ;)
Post a Comment