So this week has already been long and its monday... lol. I guess I am jsut trying to hard to get everything in and make things work how they should that I am just getting tired of it all. Tired of all the busy work, tired of getting up in the morning, tired of eating food... and lots of other things too. But when it comes down to it I still eat food, still get up in the morning, and I still go to school and learn. I think that when they say you have to endure to the end in the scriptures thats what they mean still doing it even when its hard. There is still hope there has to be hope in something. So i am going to try to list things I hope for and can depend on to not change:
The sun will come up tomorrow. And the next day. and every day after that.
The gospel is true, which in turn means God loves me and knows my needs.
I hope that I can do well this semester.
I hope I find a major.
I hope I make things better with my friends.
I hope that I can find internal happiness that is always there.
I hope to get married and have a family.
I hope that there is more to life than just going through the struggle.
I hope that my family knows I love them and miss them.
I hope that I can gain weight.
I hope to find someone who loves me as much as I love them.
I hope that this semester will go by fast, and this summer will go by slow.
Theres lots I hope for, and think about. Recently I have been slightly put out. Unsure of tomorrow or even the next few hours. I am trying to do my best so I guess that is what counts overall. And as time goes on everything else will fall away and the things that really matter will still be there and those things will be worth it. So I will keep going and kep trying and even if I have to keep trying alone it will be worth it right?
3 comments:
You're not alone, silly. There are lots of us out here that love you.
Hey there! True feelings, but it is worth it. Everything is worth it. You have a lot to offer to others! See you soon.
thanks kristen I jsut need to keep remembering that, and keep holding on. :)
Post a Comment