Friday, February 27, 2009

its in you...

Its in You- by anna

you look up into the sky,
you look down as you cry.

you hear someone there,
you turn back and get a death glare.

you listen to the rain as it falls,
you try to keep standing tall.

you yearn for truth and light,
you search and wont give up that fight.

you try to reach out to others,
you feel like you just smother.

you ponder whats right,
you see hope in sight.

you are strong and brave and true,
you dont need anyone else to love you.

you have one true friend,
you know that He is there till the end.

you wish that life was less,
you try to shake the stress.

you know if there's a will there's a way,
you know that if it comes to anything just pray.

you are not alone, never let go,
you can always trust in those that always know.

Hes not far, He hasn't forgotten you and your fight,
He is the one who will always stay true, and help you make it through the night.


I guess you could say I have gotten in to poetry over the last little while, but I have been thinking really hard about my life, where I stand now and where I want to stand in the future. Who I am and what I really want out of my life, and realizing that my life really depends on a few things, and change happens ad its hard, but as we go through that change We are not alone! There are people all around us and I think we are all fighting our own fight, inside we are all trying and doing our best, and we need help and hope.
Where do we get help and hope? Hope is the strongest power, its even stronger than love. And as we hope in things that can't let us down, like our Savior and our Father in Heaven, then we can be happy and we are able to recognize the trials that others face in their lives, and our lives in optimistic ways. We can help others and they can help us along this journey of life. We are not here on earth to be lonely. So I guess you could say I am challenging you to step outside the box, look around and see what you can do? I believe and know that as we bless others lives we are blessed in return. So go get 'em!

Also I want the Packard Family to know that I send all my love, and hope your way! And I know that everything will turn out just as Heavenly Father has planned.

1 comment:

Noelley Belly said...

Beautiful Anna! Keep posting. I hope all is well at home! Let me know what's up, k? If you want, call me sometime! Love, Noelle