Been a while.
Here I am being an adult...even though my mom says I have been one since I was 6. Today I paid my bills online... Kind of a strange feeling. I also have a new car. And also my company that I work for was bought by another company... they keeping saying it will be such a good thing to go through for my career at such a young age.
I also live in a new city. And I continue to get lost until i find the main streets. You would think in Utah that every street would connect to I-15. lol.
I am excited for the summer and I am also realizing I am almost halfway to 50. I will be 24 soon. The ironic thing is many times I still look like, and get mistaken for a freshman...in high school. But the good news is, I am smart enough that people realize sooner than later I am not 15.
I am very excited that my brother Reid comes home from his mission soon about 2.5 months. And in about the same amount of time I will be able to see my oldest sister and her family. I also hope by then i have somewhat of a tan.
I have been meeting lots of new people, caring, loving, people, for which I am so thankful. God is surely blessing my life as I continue to walk down the path.
I realized today that sometimes we dont recognize that we are on the right path until we have looked back after we continue walking unsure of where the path may be.
So i know this is short but stay on your path, follow your heart and mind, and dont be afraid of what is before you because it must be something great.
2 comments:
You ARE something Great, Anna!
thank you for loving ME and being a part of MY great path! It ony gets better!
Love you
台灣免費視頻裸聊室 , 午夜免費裸聊室 , 免費的裸聊qq , 影音先鋒聊天室 , 午夜視頻聊天室 , 蘋果女生視頻真人秀 , 美女直播間免費裸聊 , mm聊天室 , 美女聊吧 , 真人聊吧
Post a Comment