Happy December!
O how happy I am that I only have three weeks left of the semester. They are crammed full of tests, and work, and then i will have two full weeks of absolutely NO HOMEWORK, or READING! I get to go to California this year which will be different, wearing shorts in 75 degree weather, swimming in the ocean, while listening to frosty the snowman. Not quiet the same.
It was funny I asked my Dad when I was home for thanksgiving is they still put up Christmas Lights and go Christmas Caroling, he laughed and something along the lines of us not living in a foreign country. He gave me this look like you really asked me that question... it was pretty funny... but I guess we all have our Blonde moments right?!?
So yes I am excited but still unsure of what to expect, I am thrilled that I get to wear shorts and flip-flops the whole time and I dont care if everyone there thinks I am crazy... haha...
Only a few more weeks of school and then I will can start again!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous you get to go to Geneil's! Have fun!
You have to tell everybody "hi" for us while you're there. We went to Florida last Christmas and it was wonderful--you'll love Cali too I'm sure!
Post a Comment