Friday, September 18, 2009

a new season is coming once again.

back and not black...haha... still white as ever... especially because my tan has faded

so back at BYU. learning lots. growing lots as a person in many ways. living situations are much better. and i am getting closer to finding a major. either in pre-med and a few others.

most of the things going on in my life relate to school and work.
I teach an anthropology lab and I have been enjoying that a lot.

recently I have been thinking about friends and the influence that they have on ones life. a true friend makes life better, they give back they enhance your life, when you are sad they are there when they are said you in return are there for them.

so now the time has come to gather the wheat and get rid of the tares. gather the good and get rid of the bad. whatever the bad may be in my life.

General Conference was very very good. It reminded me of how important I am to Heavenly Father. That he loves me and knows me for who I really am, and no matter what happens he always loves me the same.

So as you face the things in your life, see the good and get rid of the bad. easier said than done. but don't give up and do what you feel is right. there is lots of good in the worlds if only you let yourself see it.

1 comment:

Mom E. said...

I'm hoping that I am one of the GOOD things you keep...don't think you could get rid of me very easily.
I'm so proud of you and so glad you are my friend, I love you!
Mom