so i guess its time that i vent about something, so how dumb blackboard is will be my venting topic.
It never works when you need it to... for example last night i had a paper to turn in that is like half my grade for my intro to PR class. My teacher never accepts anything late, she is hard core about nothing being late. So 20 mins before i had to turn it in i tried to load blackboard and it would not work, finally at around 9:56 it loaded, so i am hurrying to try to sign in and it wont let me sign in. At around 10:05 i am able to sign in. 5 mins past the deadline, to turn it in through blackboard, so you cannot turn it in. So i emailed it to her and i think i will get half credit.
STUPID technology doesn't work. I feel miserable because i tried to everything i could and still i failed at what i was supposed to do! I just feel like my best was not good enough. I really am confused at how to fix this, but i am going to talk to my professor, maybe she will understand. I sure hope so.
sorry this is so pessimistic, i guess i am allowed a little frustration because i am in college and no one can pretend that everything is perfect all the time...
3 comments:
That would be so annoying! Bummer. I hope she gives you the credit you deserve.
I sooo agree with you. And it is pretty sad that I graduated from BYU in 2002 and they are still having issues. Actually, Adam used Blackboard at University of Louisville, and it was just as bad. I think they just need a new program for all schools. Hope everything turns out well with your paper.
If it doesn't work out. Just remember this simple proverb:
"C's get degrees."
Post a Comment