Friday, January 8, 2010

How these new things are going...

New things...
They have been busy, very busy. New roommates are going good home still doesn't feel like home but I am getting there. I love my new ward I already feel like I fit in, and have a place. My new classes...are hard but I feel like I am slowly getting into the routine and it won't be bad as long as I keep working hard every day. My new Section I teach will be different I don't really like the room set up but hopefully it gets better. I am hoping it will, because I feel like they understand things easily so I have to come up with new things to teach, while I don't leave the other people behind who struggle. New friends that is going fairly well the ward has helped me find some of those. Things with old friends is going pretty good I haven't had much time to socialize with others new or old but we will see how that happens.

I am still feeling pretty happy even though i am so busy, i am getting enough sleep, and that is good, things are still not normal but in a couple weeks normalcy will begin to appear.

I am excited for chemistry and for archaeology. On monday I will officially change my major to Anthropology Socio-Cultural emphasis it will be exciting.

Yesterday, I wore shorts to pretend it was summertime it worked for a couple hours until i realized how cold it really was outside. lol.

Anyhow theres my random thoughts.

Keep smiling things will be ok. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got a cool major! I was really interested in that when I was younger. Have a good week!